You will find us on the outskirts of Eastbourne, the holiday and conference centre of the South of England. Despite the often frantic pace of modern life, Eastbourne manages to retain a genteel charm borne of a less stressful age and is rightly proud of its title of the “Sunshine Coast” boasting more hours of sunshine on average than anywhere else in the UK.
Whether you are looking for a small informal buffet or a formal reception for your guests we can help to make occasion go as smoothly as possible.
Our experienced team of Chef Steve, front of house Rachel, and our Bar Manager, David and his Assistants, Chris, Lou and Helen will do all they can to make your day memorable.
For our sample Buffet Menus, please click here.
For our Luncheon and Evening Dinner Menus, please click here.
For our samples menus for Celebrations of Life, please click here.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please call our Caterers on 01323 646829.
We can offer:
- Beautiful view of our spectacular course
- Catering in our Marquess restaurant on the ground floor, with its own bar, for up to 108 (with dance floor) or 118 (without dance floor)
- Extensive menus tailored to your requirements
- Experienced friendly staff
- Disco or band recommendations
- Hotel recommendations for all budgets.